Ready in 10 mins
1/2 packet of Refine Seafood Hot Smoked Salmon (120g)
500g linguine pasta
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch of asparagus, tough stems removed & cut into 4cm pieces
50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 lemon, zest & a squeeze of juice
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Throw in the linguini and continue to boil at full tilt until the pasta is cooked.
2. While the pasta is cooking, gently fry the asparagus in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, until it starts to soften. Add the garlic and let it sizzle for a minute.
3. Flake Refine Seafood Hot Smoked Salmon into the asparagus and season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice.
4. Drain the pasta, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water.
5. Add the pasta to the asparagus and salmon along with the parmesan and cooking water; toss to combine. A glossy sauce should form.
6. Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of parsley to finish.