Ready in 40 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED?
1 pcs of Refine Raw Salmon Fillet (±120g)
1/2 cup of rice
3 cups of water (6 cups for 1 cup of rice)
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of ginger paste (or fresh ginger)
1 tsp of fish sauce salt and pepper to taste optional toppings: fried shallots or fried garlic sesame oil chili oil
HOW TO COOK?
- Cook salmon over medium low heat for 3 min each side.
- Remove skin and fry in air fryer at 350º for 5 minutes (optional).
- Break up salmon to small pieces.
- Add washed rice to a small pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low and add garlic and ginger.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally so rice doesn’t burn.
- After 30 minutes, add salmon and fish sauce and any other seasonings you’d like to taste.
- Turn off heat and serve.
- Top with your choice of toppings
Note: For baby food, it’s encouraged to modify your own recipe. Eg: change pan-fry to steam and little seasoning will do. Enjoy!