Ready in 30 minutes
This honey glazed salmon recipe is very healthy! It’s naturally gluten free and dairy free and it fits well into a vegetarian diet and gives you lots of healthy protein and fatty acids.
-4~6 Refine Wild Caught Raw Salmon Fillet
-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
-1/8 teaspoon black pepper
-4 tablespoons raw honey
-3 tablespoons coconut aminos can use soy sauce if you’re not gluten free
-3 cloves garlic minced
-Juice from ½ a lime
-2-3 tablespoons green onion to garnish optional
-Serve with rice, quinoa or roasted veggies
- Let salmon rest at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. While they’re resting, preheat oven to 450°F and line a medium baking pan with foil or prep an oven safe cast iron pan and set aside.
- Next, prep the marinade. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), garlic and lime juice. Set aside.
- After resting, pat salmon dry with a paper towel and place skin-side down on prepared baking sheet or pan and season with salt and pepper. Coat each salmon filet with the prepared glaze, leaving some left to drizzle after baking.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the center of the thickest filet reads 135-140°F. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes or until the salmon gets a little crispy on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm. Drizzle salmon with additional sauce and sprinkle with green onion if desired. Serve with veggies and rice.