Ready in 15 minutes
-2pcs Wild Caught Raw Salmon Fillet (120g)
-1 tbsp organic ghee clarified butter at room temp (you can use butter if you are fine with dairy)
-1 tsp brown or dijon mustard
-1/2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
-1 tsp dried dill
-1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
-pinch of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly pat the salmon fillet dry on both sides with paper towel to remove excess moisture
- In a small bowl, combine the ghee or butter, mustard, lemon juice, and dill until smooth
- Place the salmon in a greased cast iron pan skin side down (or on an aluminum foil covered baking sheet for less cleanup) and sprinkle the top with the sea salt and pepper. Then spread the dill mixture evenly over the top to completely coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through (it will easily flake with a fork when fully cooked)
- Serve with whatever you want (it’s your salmon after all) and enjoy!