Ready in 20 minutes
You can make this Honey Lemon Salmon with only a handful of ingredients and any skillet. It’s quick & easy for healthy weeknight dinners or fancy occasions.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2. 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7~9pcs Refine Raw Salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lemon juice, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons coconut oil. Add salmon skin-side down and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until golden brown, skin is crispy and it releases easily with spatula, about 5-7 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- Add the honey lemon sauce to the pan. Then flip the salmon over carefully and baste the salmon with the sauce. Continue cooking until salmon is just barely pink in the center and easily lifts from the pan, about 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley to serve with a salad, if desired.
Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last up to 3 days in the fridge. To reheat, place on a pan with the skin-side down and reheat until warmed through.