Ready in 30 minutes
A quick recipe that yields a buttery, flaky, beautifully grilled pink salmon that will become a family favorite. Five ingredients are all that you need for this outstanding dish that is impressive enough for company.
- 6 pcs Refine Raw Salmon Fillet (220g)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto we used our homemade pesto* see note
- 2 green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- lemon wedges to serve with salmon
- In a small bowl, whisk the pesto, onions, lemon juice, and garlic. Add a few grinds of pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with cooking oil or spray. Heat grill to medium high heat (350 F.).
- Once the grill reaches the proper temperature, place salmon skin side down on the grill rack.
- Grill covered over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon some of the pesto sauce over the salmon taking care it doesn’t flame up.
- Grill 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with the remaining pesto sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Whatever salmon you have left over, use the next day on a salad or mix it with pasta for a delicious pasta dish.
ROASTING IN OVEN: Preheat the oven 450 F. and place the salmon skin side down on a non-stick baking sheet or non-stick pan (make sure handle is oven-proof). Prepare the salmon as we did for grilling. Bake 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon. Finish as we did the original recipe. If you have any other questions please let us know.