Ready in 25 minutes
Steaming fish and poultry is a great way to lock in flavor, moisture, vitamins, and minerals.
-1 onion, thinly sliced
-1 lemon, thinly sliced
-2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
-1 cup white wine
-1/2 cup water
– 4pcs Refine Salmon fillets(220g)
-1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place onion and next four ingredients in bottom of a large Dutch oven.
- Season fish evenly with salt and pepper. Fit a lightly greased steamer rack over vegetables in Dutch oven. Place over medium-high heat until liquid begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and carefully place fish on rack. Cover and steam until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve fish on top of vegetables and poaching liquid and top with sliced olives. Garnish if desired.