Cook 15 minutes
2 pcs Refine Seafood Raw Salmon Fillet (cut 1 fillet into 3)
1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
lemon slices, cut into half moons
30g Butter,room temperature
6pcs small tomato(cut to half)
2 clove Garlic (minced)
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Lightly butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer asparagus and small tomato in the baking dish; lightly coat asparagus with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Arrange salmon fillets over the asparagus and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine ¼ butter,1tsp lemon juice, 1tsp Parsley, Garlic ,and pepper; mash with a fork to create a paste.
- Rub the salmon fillets all over with the paste.
- Top each fillet with lemon slices.
- 200˚C Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the salmon, and serve.