Cook 30 minutes
-1 pcs Refine Raw Salmon Fillet
-Salt & Black Pepper
-1/2 onion (chopped)
-3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
-1 cup of white rice (soak water 30 minutes and let dry)
-50ml Champagne/ Rice Wine
-150ml chicken soup
-1/3 tbsp salt
-1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil, pan fry the salmon each side 1 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, brown garlic and onion until fragrant. Add in cabbage , white rice and butter stir evenly.
- Add seasoning ,cook until medium boiling.
- Add Salmon and cover the pot, turn small heat cook about 10 minutes.
- Turn high heat and cook 1 minutes then turn off the heat , stew 10 minutes.
- Lastly, flake the salmon and cook until dry.
- *Optional : Squeeze a little of lemon juice to make the dish more refreshing.