Cook 20 minutes
For the salmon:
-500g of Refine Seafood wild salmon fillet
-1 teaspoon olive oil
-sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
For Chimichurri sauce:
-2 cup parsley/cilantro
-4 cloves garlic
-1/4 cup oregano
-2 tbsp lemon juice/red wine vinegar
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air-fryer to 200.
- Rub the salmon with the olive oil, and sprinkle some salt and black pepper on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until well done.
- To make the chimichurri sauce: Using a food processor or a blender, combine parsley/cilantro, garlic, oregano, lemon juice/red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper until chopped.
- To serve, spoon chimichurri sauce over the salmon is ready to eat.